23rd February to 27th February 2009

Jono

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there should be a new kids tv remix of ting tings :)

Like In The Night Garden?

I like that 'anna ford young' brings up no pictures of Anna Ford young in Google Images. Hmm... Perhaps she's always looked like that. Oh there is this one... Phwoar.

Bafta_1979_3570-21_1237400i.jpg

Jonathon_Ex mentioned this on Twitter earlier - why is her name spelt "Shontelle"? It's *so* annoying.

'Cos she doesn't want to be mistaken as those bints off of Big Brother? Do a Google Image search for Chantelle.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=chantelle&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

I'm guessing that the "swinging wikipedia" was him wanting to know what swinging was? I sometimes put "wikipedia" after something in google to make sure I don't click on anything I'll regret.

Me too. I often try to search for something but don't get the wikipedia. Then I just repeat the search with "wikipedia" after the word.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot