23rd February to 27th February 2009

Jono

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I found myself gravitating towards the shoutbox when I first joined, until I realised Your Views was where it's at during the show.

When you consider everyone seems to be chasing mentions, you'd have thought they'd have noticed how much attention this thread gets each week from the show.... Shoutbox is too fast moving for the show to follow.

I found myself gravitating towards the shoutbox when I first joined, until I realised Your Views was where it's at during the show.

When you consider everyone seems to be chasing mentions, you'd have thought they'd have noticed how much attention this thread gets each week from the show.... Shoutbox is too fast moving for the show to follow.

I probably posted more on here than on the SB to start with but seems to be other way around now

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

I only do OWO on the shoutbox while ima at the stables in the show. Would take me ages to muck out to post on this thread all the time! When ima able to be online for Scott's show I usually have this open in one window and shoutbox in another :D Much quicker than keep switching!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson