Unofficial Mills

So who got tickets?

Mike

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is everyone going to post on here when they get their email?

Haven't as yet got the mythical e-mail so guess i'm not going on the plus side some nice nigerian gentleman says that if i give him my bank details he'll transfer money into it which is nice of him :rolleyes:

Preston is here by the way, near manchester, bolton

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

How boboboboing ironic would it be if noone on this forum's members list got tickets?

We could have a demonstation, placards and all outside radio 1. Force something out of them?

:grrr:

:yeahthat:

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

No it's some kind of trick isn't it, part of this game Radio 1's playing.

The man on Moyles was the only one I've heard of all day - every time the DJs spoke to someone it'd be "you haven't got your tickets yet? Keep waiting, you WILL hear something..." I think the man on Moyles was just to put us off the scent. No emails have been sent on 9th May at all.

UM is a nice place

I got the email...nothing in it...apart from telling me I didn't have tickets that is. I think I was more disappointed there were no clues in there than the fact that I didn't get a ticket. I'm holding out hope on these clues leading us to tickets...

Anyone else had an e-mail to tell them either way? I got nothing yesterday and nothing as of this morning when I left the house :(

glitzy.jpg

Those who got an e-mail back what did the last line about Frozen Indigo Angel say? Those who haven't had an e-mail what did the last line about FIA say for you?

Mine said the same as yours Jono and I haven't had an email either - guess will just have to listen to that deafening silence...

UM is a nice place

Mine also said: "This message has been scanned for viruses by BlackSpider MailControl - www.blackspider.com" but I've been there and it seems to be a normal company with no connections that I can see to this ARG.

Jamie was yours a "sorry no tickets" or have you got a pair of tickets?

UM is a nice place

"As we sent out over 450,000 identical emails to people who didn't get tickets there is a chance email providers have rejected these emails as spam - unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this.

Alternatively you may have given us the wrong email address - a surprisingly large amount of people make this mistake.

As long as you gave the correct name and postal address, your tickets will be sent out if you were successful."

That irritates me, as if they knew it was going to be blocked as spam they could have done something else - such as enclose our name or address or something. We all got the registration e-mail so there wasn't a wrong address, and yet I barely know any one who got any sort of response.