Unofficial Mills

Paris Hilton's British Best Friend on ITV2

Jono

If you've been following Scott's inane conversations about Paris Hilton you might be wondering why he has been meeting up with her. Well it turns out that he'll be appearing on the British version of her hunt for a best friend for life. The first episode will appear on ITV2 on Thursday 29th January 2009 at 9pm.

We're not quite sure what episode Scott will be on but it's worth checking out so you can get the jist of the show!

Well done, you win today's prize.

Unfortunately the post was changed an hour or so ago, so you're not very observant. You don't win today's prize.

I thought Viv might be suggesting it was on the tuesday, hence why I thought it might have been the 27th

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

• 3 weeks later...
Paris walks funny because she's been banged so many times she's broken

i like your style. she must like the type of guys that pick the other entrance, if could even call it that.

my cousin was watching this (possibly on mushrooms) the other day, all the way through. you need some sort of substance to stand the pain.

on the grid.

• 1 month later...
I can't believe I've been suckered into this. I hope she gives Samuel the boot.

Aww I really liked Sam! I am so glad he won! That Cat was an absolute cow and the other one was only there to get a record deal!

Samuel is on MySpace and he has posted a couple of blogs now, he is going out to LA for a visit soon apparently! Hmm is he really gonna be her Best Friend????

glitzy.jpg