Unofficial Mills

19th January to 23rd January 2009

Jono

Afternoon. I'm here, but will be deserting you for Obama's inauguration speech. Sorry Scott, There are one or two things that are more important than you...

Interesting article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/20/barack-obama-inauguration-us-speech

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Afternoon. I'm here, but will be deserting you for Obama's inauguration speech. Sorry Scott, There are one or two things that are more important than you...

Interesting article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/20/barack-obama-inauguration-us-speech

Hey ya. Oooh yus, what time and channel is it on? Being a part-Politics student I feel I should tune in :P

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Me too :)

Afternoon!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Hey ya. Oooh yus, what time and channel is it on? Being a part-Politics student I feel I should tune in :P

Oh sorry. 'Twas just on BBC1.

A well written, sensible, rousing speech, and the delivery was excellent. Good luck President Obama.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

A well written, sensible, rousing speech, and the delivery was excellent. Good luck President Obama.:)

Unfortunately I didn't catch the first part of it, but the end was very good. I'm very pleased with him being the new president. But even though I didn't like Bush, I was quite shocked when the audience booed at him - I think that was very disrespectful, weither you liked him or not, that's something you just don't do :(

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I caught it; what a talented speaker he is. I read that article in The Guardian you posted - strangely enough we were speaking about Jon Favreau today in Journalism! I'm just watching Sarah Palin screw-ups on YouTube to entertain myself :hahaha:

I'm still certain she based that song on Scott. Losing keys, phones, too much to drink, etc.

I love how my mum still seems to call Fearne and Reggie the names of"Fearne and Edgie". It's a sure sign that she's getting old.

What was Beccy expecting? A burger to come through the post?

Oh I'm with her her on the people with no profile picture. I'd delete them for being lazy.

I don't think she should be allowed Sam. That's disqualification. Sounds like a cheeky plan.

I've decided I want one of those mini-laptops. The girl next to me in a lecture was on Facebook Chat and it makes me jealous.

Haha, mention.

We are listening now, Scott! We would never desert you. Not really :)

Personal mention for me, my first one!

And mine too from Scott. Hehe I wasn't berated though - even though I did watch it ;)

Shame on you! Off in a shot. Haha.

Yeah, who would desert the show to get a load of action in America *glares at Scott Mills*

I wasn't actually off in a shot. I had the radio turned on but the sound down. And then of course the sound of the TV just a bit more up. Then later, yes, I did turn off the radio. Shame on me.

Pahahaha. Sigrid and me are in trouble now. Sorry Scott.:oops: I'm gonna tell on Emma. She b*ggered off to watch Obama too you know!:D

Yeah but she watches Loose Women. She's a TV addict.

What's happening in twenty minutes time? Other than the show finishing?