• Benfica 1961-1962
    • Ajax 1971-1973
    • Real Madrid 2002
    • Red Star Belgrad 1991
    • Liverpool 1977-1978
    • Tottenham 1961
    • Porto 2004
    • Dortmund 1997

Liverpool 77-78, obviously! A great European double winning side, but I think the side Kenny Dalglish put together in the 80s is widely regarded by Liverpool fans as the greatest ever Liverpool side, so yeah :P And don't forget the 2001 side which won a unique treble, and the 2005 side, which, despite being a truly poor team, still won the Champion's League thanks to Rafa!

The current Barcelona side could be looked back on in future years as being up there, and the Milan side that dominated Europe up to about 2005 can't be forgotten (Didn't they beat Barca 4-0 in a Champion's League final?)

I'm gonna go for

Liverpool '77-'78

Real Madrid 2002 despite this being around the time where they were just buying the world's best players I think?

Nottingham Forest 1979-1980

Juventus 1985 forgetting everything that happened that year!

That's only 4, but the others I don't really know enough about to comment, though I don't think the Porto team of 2004 was anything near as special as some of the others

The poster formerly known as Robbo

man united are twats, their support is mainly scottish "fans" who hate english people yet follow a club from england... go figure.

liverpool get my vote. paisley worked wonders with them in the late 70's. plus they won the greatest champions league final ever in 2005. even if you don't support them, they know how to entertain.

on the grid.

man united are twats, their support is mainly scottish "fans" who hate english people yet follow a club from england... go figure.

Well how rude! They are a brilliant team who far outclassed Chelsea on Saturday and if people want to support a football team that isn't their local one well thats up them.

People should never bring up football speak :!:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Well how rude! They are a brilliant team who far outclassed Chelsea on Saturday and if people want to support a football team that isn't their local one well thats up them.

People should never bring up football speak :!:

They weren't so brilliant when they were being outclassed at Anfield!!!!!!!!! :P

Having said that, why the heck aren't Tranmere on here? A true football team, with such brilliant players as Bas Savage and Ben Chorley! They'll be out of League 1 in no time!

i have no problems with people supporting teams far away from home. not saying it's all man u fans, but most seem to be like what i said. it dosen't matter how good the team or manager is in my eyes. it was hard for me to see otherwise when i was on a youtube video a few months ago reading comments below the video. finding a lovely scottish person wishing another terrorist attack on london or of the sort, and blabbing on about how much he hates the english. only to check out his channel and find manchester united videos on there, amazing. i asked him calmly how he can have those views and support a football team from the country he hates, i got a response along the lines of "i hope your f*cking killed in a bomb along with all the other english c*nts".

you can see why i have my views.

back to the beautiful game however. i don't think cheslea are wrote off yet, they have class players and one game dosen't mean the end. but i still hope liverpool win it for the good of the game.

on the grid.

What annoys me about Man Utd, and Arsenal for that matter, is their fans. Not the casual ones, the ones who start the chants up at Old Trafford/Emirates. They aren't supportive chants! They just abuse the other team, and in United's case, teams that aren't even playing. I mean, Arsenal fans only sung "What a waste of money" at Keane, screamed "Hoof!" and bit, and booed a bit. United fans sing anti-Merseyside chant whoever they're playing... Nothing like a "Fields of Anfield Road" or "Poor Scouser Tommy" to rouse the crowd and get the team going. And it works. It's what separates us from the others!