Radio 1's Ten Hour Takeover (Jan 2009)

Jono

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the way he's going at this - blatently saying that they wouldn't play Today as everybody does, and opting for a different Smashing Pumpkins track.

And, Hotel California. Though, there's something wrong with this song being in Guitar Hero. Not that it's in there, they're my favourite sort of games and my area of expertise, just that in the 'story' mode, some idiot at the development studio decided this was a suitable encore to a setlist ending on Paramore.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

Even better is that Last FM is scrobbling it.

http://www.last.fm/user/bbcradio1

I love listening to the bbcradio1 station on my iPhone, better than just using mine, I always heart everything that comes up. I love how it's very comprehensive.

And to answer DarkAngelMJH, Greg said he was going to accept requests through e-mail the other day. Your best bet is to get it right at 4 though, I don't know if he'd accept anything before.

Really liking this today. Annie Mac was really good playing some pop and mainstream and Colin is doing something totally different, well done him. Nihal was awful though, repeating the same "Please help me I don't know what to play next" line inbetween EVERY song! grrrr

I know he got a bit annoying, thank god his whole show wasn't the take over! Plus he had to take a call between every song, did he even read the texts?

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

I know he got a bit annoying, thank god his whole show wasn't the take over! Plus he had to take a call between every song, did he even read the texts?

They probably rang people back who texted in...

It was probably his producers idea to put all the callers on