8th December to 12th December 2008

Jono

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To be fair to Scott. It definitely was Busted. But I'm still verrrrrry happy about Blur. Don't care about the wine. I'll just be so pleased if we manage to get tickets.

Edit: I said earlier on Shoutbox that the Blur tickets were released this Friday. It's actually Thursday morning. Would hate anyone to miss out.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

yeah, you can get anywhere pierced. they cut open your flesh, and put like a ball bearing type thing in. then let it heal, then you can just screw balls into it. well sexy!

Haha. You beat me to it. That sounds absolutely repulsive.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I'm thinking of having the top of one of my ears pierced, but I was told once by an old friend that it is very painful on that part of the ear as it is just cartilage there :shock:

But I doubt I'll get another piercing though, another tattoo yes but I dunno what.

yeah, you can get anywhere pierced. they cut open your flesh, and put like a ball bearing type thing in. then let it heal, then you can just screw balls into it. well sexy!

I know what you mean, you'll be amazed what kind of piercings people get

kyliewilson.png