Unofficial Mills

1st December to 5th December 2008

Jono

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always walk past Lush and think its a sweet shop.

You like sweets that taste like soap?!

I've always thought it's a bit choking. Still though, the Lush at Victoria Station in London is nextdoor to the International Cheese shop - I don't know which is worse.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I love perfume halls in department stores. I always do really well with freebies. I love Lush stuff too, leave them alone Scott. I'd rather work there and smell of the products than in a fast food place and smell of chip fat!

We used to play 'pirate boats' on the beds in the spare room.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I used to play post offices. My dad bought 100 one penny stamps for my sister and I to play with. Never played libraries though.

When I was at school the librarian would tell everyone to be quiet then have loud conversations on the phone complaining about her job and how awful it is.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Ooh is that woman off of Violet Hill playing. "Is that Brian from El Paso?"

Leona Lewis's single Run has become the fastest-selling digital release ever after two days, her spokeswoman said today.

Leona first performed the cover of the Snow Patrol track late last year when she was invited to perform for Jo Whiley in Radio 1's Live Lounge.

Run became available as a download only from midnight on Sunday and in its first two days of sales it sold 69,244 copies.

http://www.thisisscunthorpe.co.uk/showbiz/Leona-s-single-Run-sets-record/article-521408-detail/article.html

First time of hearing Lily Allen's new single and it's quite sweet sounding.

I was just saying to my sister how I hate that advert about the girls with fleas things. I wonder whether they did a straw poll on that.

Papa and Nicole is apparently a 1990s reference... No idea.