Unofficial Mills

Guests For Mills' Show

Viv

Who would you like to hear back on the show, who's either never been on, or been on before?

I'd like The Hoff back on again. I'd also like to hear Ant & Dec on sometime, once the "I'm A Celeb...." programme is over.

Ant & Dec would be great I think. I'd also like to hear Cheggers actually - he was brilliant on Moyles the other week standing in for Dave.

How about someone like Frankie Boyle from Mock The Week, someone quite edgy that would make Scott nervous that he's going to say / do something risky?

Ant & Dec would be great I think. I'd also like to hear Cheggers actually - he was brilliant on Moyles the other week standing in for Dave.

How about someone like Frankie Boyle from Mock The Week, someone quite edgy that would make Scott nervous that he's going to say / do something risky?

The producers wouldn't have that now, not after what 2 language complaints eventually lead to on Brand's show

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

• 3 months later...
After listening to the amazing Mr. T interview on friday it got me wondering will they ever beat it, after some thinking I decided its posible but unlikely it would be funny to hear Barack Obama on Oh whats ocurring but as if thats going to happen has anybody got any ideas?

Adam XXX

I heard Kofi Annan is cancelling his meetings with the UN to appear on The Honesty Game next month. He is a big fan of the positive mental attitude attitude.

Bet you didn't realise I had an actual chocolate teapot either.

haha i thought you had a chocolate teapot, i was like well thats stupid surely it would melt when you put tea in it and make the tea taste all chocolaty.. but i want one :woo:

I think will young should come on the show.. he's always a laugh and i love him!

I'd love to hear Ant and Dec back on the show too - they were great when they were on last time. I think it'd be nice to have a few bands on as well. It doesn't happen very often, but when it does, it's golden. McFly are always good, but they haven't been on for a while. :( Fall Out Boy would be good, too. I think they'd all get on quite well.