Unofficial Mills

17th November to 21st November 2008

Jono

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a rather annoying song. I like black music and all that hip hop, but some songs just sound too similar.

As for The Fray's song. It's probably a grower. Doesn't strike me as anything significant and sounds much like their other songs, but it's nice to hear The Fray doing a new song.

'Fraid this song only reminds me of 'New' Labour's election bid.:(

I had tried to get the image of Prescott dancing out of my mind, thanks.

Has anyone seen the 'Text 118118' live feed? It's utter shit it's funny. They outsourced the people to answer it to foreign countries.

http://www.text118118.com/livefeed.aspx

I've been acting mature all week at university.

So it's five o'clock. What's everyone up to this weekend?

Things Can Only Get Better by D:ream. Ha, I like.

I'm going for lunch with a friend from work tomorrow who's coming all the way to here to visit, and then tomorrow night is Camel time, it's nineties night, which means nineties music, 90p drinks and 99p to get in. Genius.

The first song was a perk to my essay, haha.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Hey lovelies, I thought I might grant you all the pleasure of my company for an hour or so.

I'm going partying with some work chums this weekend, hopefully, yay! :)

Very kind of you to ahem 'grace' us with your presence.;) Sounds good. We have boyf's brother over for the weekend, and maybe some Christmas shopping (yuck, to latter rather than former!)

Did anyone notice the symbol that looks like a 'T', or The Angel of the North on the studio webcam screens? Oh dearie me, yet more conspiracy stuff!

LOVE this song!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Well, it's past 5pm, and I've not tidied my flat (surprise, surprise). I'm currently cooking dinner whilst listening to Scott, and I've got a hot bath waiting for me too.

Possibly going out tonight, but we'll see. I need to make more friends in this town. I've been back here for like, half a year and I still don't feel like I know enough people.

If I'm not out tonight then I'll be gaming all night (prolly on my Xbox 360)!! Yays either way!! =D

I'm loving the Wonder Years tonight. They always sound better on a Winter's night.

Q: How do you get a female boxer ready for heat and dog sex

A: Make sure your dog is in heathly condition and has updated shots, then she should be ready. thx

:shock: