Unofficial Mills

17th November to 21st November 2008

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about Scott's show as it happens. Come back on Monday at 4pm to chat live with others about the show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum. Thank you!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember Chappers is on holiday all this week.

Rather than faffing about with guests last week they should have ensured five quality co-hosts for the week. Matt Willis, Voiceover Guy, Louis Walsh, Steve Strange and someone like Yvette Fielding or The Hoff.

He's a bit of a liability anyway. Shame he's not here to critique the Hole In The Wall video. Chopper - that is.

Der der der der derrrr... Hello then. I'm actually on board for a Monday :)

Red red red red rrrred ... Glad that you can be here with us :)

Afternoon.

Hi and sounds like Scott's stalking you maybe :)

I can just imagine a German DJ saying 'Sinter Klass' in a strange manner.

Jeez, Chappers has more holiday than Santa! :P

You never see the two old men together, do you?

Isn't that where Laura and James went when they got engaged? Clearly Scott was after the same luck.

What will Scott's nickname be? Will it be Robert like his darts nickname? lol

Seems like they do them. Here's a list of 101 Great Boxing Names -

http://boxing.about.com/od/history/a/nicknames.htm

"Big" George Foreman just seems a bit of a corporate promotion though. That's like calling him Scott "drivetime" Mills.

Scott "One Glove" Mills and he could get into the ring with just one boxing glove :)

Ooh I'm nicking that to text in. Haha. I remember that link about the Five Year Olds. There was some sort of calculator about how many you could take on. Must have just been Scott sounding cocky saying he could take on loads.

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

I didn't realise this was Kanye West. I kept wondering what that song was in the charts. I might have to download this then. He never released Scott's Good Morning track off the album though :( Heh.

Ooh I'm nicking that to text in. Haha. I remember that link about the Five Year Olds. There was some sort of calculator about how many you could take on. Must have just been Scott sounding cocky saying he could take on loads.

According to that I can take on 17 5 year-olds, don't know if that's good or not lol

kyliewilson.png

I didn't realise this was Kanye West. I kept wondering what that song was in the charts. I might have to download this then. He never released Scott's Good Morning track off the album though :( Heh.

Interesting apparently

<table id="share"><tbody><tr><td style="padding-right: 2em;">

</td> <td> You could take on 11 five year old kids in a fight.

</td></tr></tbody></table>

According to that I can take on 17 5 year-olds, don't know if that's good or not lol

Based on my score, I'll remember not to ever anger you