Unofficial Mills

Morgan hits back at Moyles

Jono

Piers Morgan has hit back at Chris Moyles after the Radio 1 DJ waded in on his public feud with Jonathan Ross.

The former newspaper editor was furious when Ross claimed that he is not qualified to judge Britain's Got Talent hopefuls in July. He then responded by describing the chat show host's interviewing technique as "sycophantic", "simpering" and "lecherous".

Moyles recently decided to join the row, telling his listeners: "Piers Morgan is the most deluded man on the planet."

Morgan has now claimed that Moyles is a coward because he has always been complimentary when they have met.

"Chris Moyles has hurled his podgy frame into my feud. It would have been slightly more credible if the same Chris Moyles hadn't fawned all over me like a lovesick puppy when we met by chance at Gatwick Airport earlier this year," Morgan wrote in his Live magazine column.

"I don't mind you ranting about me on air, Lardy Boy, but I suspect your dwindling army of fans would rather see a more consistent, and indeed courageous, policy when we next come face to face."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a126244/piers-morgan-slams-lardy-boy-moyles.html

On the first ever episode of Britains Got Talent Morgan said "I'm on this show as for years my job was to find the UK's talent and stick it on the front page." Was it heck. Your job was to get a picture of a drunk C Class celebrity, make lies about them and stick that on the front page. Moyles is right. Morgan is a deluded pillock and all Morgan had in response was a dig about his weight. Pathetic.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Piers Morgan is a pompous f**king idiot !

he writes stuff about Jeremy Clarksons wife & then moans when Jeremy punch's him in the face, & now he is having a go at Moyles & Rossy :x

the best thing Piers Morgan can do is crawl back under his rock!

how the hell can he judge something like a talent show ? he has no talent what-so-ever unless you count the most annoying person in all of earth's history!

:)

On the first ever episode of Britains Got Talent Morgan said "I'm on this show as for years my job was to find the UK's talent and stick it on the front page." Was it heck. Your job was to get a picture of a drunk C Class celebrity, make lies about them and stick that on the front page. Moyles is right. Morgan is a deluded pillock and all Morgan had in response was a dig about his weight. Pathetic.

Agreed.

Morgan, you are a deluded pillock. go back to your little hole and never show yourself in the media again. You do not deserve to be there.

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

I tell you what, Piers needs another smack in the face from Jeremy Clarkson, perhaps that'd sort him out.

I don't like Moyles myself, but taking a dig at his weight was seriously uncalled for.. I mean, you don't see Moyles mocking Piers beause he shares his name with numerous seaside attractions.

i have just found this :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJtrRwOi2xo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJtrRwOi2xo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:)

For those of you that aren't aware of it, there's a radio 4 comedy show called I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue - and one of the rounds on the show is where they take a word and give it a different meaning. For example, one might easily mistake the word 'bacteria' as a single-cellular life form, when in reality it means 'to return more upset than when you left'.

In this round, one of the contestants revealed that the actual meaning of the word 'countryside' is "to kill Piers Morgan".

Think that says it all.

Can't stand Moyles but anyone who resorts to jibes about another person's weight (no matter who they are) is utterly pathetic in my eyes.

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!