Unofficial Mills

Experiment: Fall asleep listening to Scott!

Guest lina

Remember when few shows back Scott liked the idea of people listening to the podcast while in bed? Well, I decided to make a little experiment and fell asleep while listening to the show (have a lot of them on my iPod so there was plenty of material to experiment on:D) I can now reveal that after falling asleep I had a dream in which I was putting fake tan all over Chopper's body:D Honest! And since I always fancied Mark I gotta say, it wasn't a bad thing!

I urge everyone to do the same thing-let's see what you lot dream about;)

I always fall asleep with TV and stuff on. I once had a dream me and Colin Murray where riding unicorns across really green fields :|

Oh god I always fall asleep during Colin Murrays shows - and then have really bizarre dreams involving him, and quite often ends in falling into a black hole...

funny that. :P

Just to clarify I fall asleep while listening to Colin mainly because I listen to him when i'm trying to go to sleep, not cos I find him boring :hahaha:

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

I listen to the podcasts as I'm going to sleep too. Have never had an impure dream about Chappers though. I am now seriously miffed, highly jealous and as a result will probably now sulk for the rest of the day!!!!

Okay, I won't, I have far too much to do...

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

• 2 weeks later...

Have been listening to Scott on my radio alarm since he's on mornings, and this morning had a rather disturbing dream where Scott whisked me off for lunch in his bright yellow chav-mobile after a weird bus crash.

I knew it was a dream though when he ordered a fresh orange...

caitlynmac.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah those podcasts knock me out man. Not that they are boring but they make falling asleep a lot easier.

I often dream that I am.....listening to podcasts.

Never had naughty dreams about Scott though. I imagine that would make me wake up screaming. Hee, kidding!

myspace.com/phoenixstarr21