Unofficial Mills

Becky So Far...

Viv

I'll comment, but I'm not going to vote as I feel it's somewhat unfair to compare the two, and I don't really have a preference.

I loved Laura on the show, but Beccy's quirky, frankly pretty bley cheeky sense of humour really does make me laugh. She seems to have a very good rapport with both Scott and Chappers too.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

You know my first reaction, I hated the idea of bringing in a new face to the show so soon after Laura's departure. But I truly miss it when Beccy is away. I think she adds a lot to the show. It's also amusing to see a female with some geeky knowledge. Talking about RSS feeds and knowing what size fonts are. Haha.

I noticed straight away. Even thought people say they sound the same they are different. They both do an ace job, Laura got involved a bit more I think. I know Becky is in the show alot but I think Laura would do more outrageous things (remember blow your load?). Becky probably will once she has fully warmed to the show but so far I think she is doing a great job.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru