Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations kizmok! Great news!

Well I just came back from holiday which was lovely, though I have a bit of post-holiday blues now.

Also got my results (a few days later than everyone else) and I got an A* in Geography - I'm so effin' happy! Woooo! Though my school's a little bit rubbish and unless I'm mistaken I dont really have evidence that I even took a Health and Social Care course, never mind passed it! Hopefully they'll send me a missing sheet or something or it'll turn up with my certificates. If not I have no idea what to do.

Arcade Fire, The Libertines, Dizzee Rascal, The Cribs, Maccabees, 3OH!3, I Blame Coco, Blink 182, Paramore, Klaxons, Kele, The Drums, Wild Beasts, Los Campesinos!, Goldheart Assembly, The King Blues, Queens of The Stone Age, Biffy Clyro, Lostprophets, Two Door Cinema Club, Girls, New Young Pony Club, Surfer Blood, Adam Green, Blood Red Shoes and Marina and The Diamonds later I am baaaack from Leeds Fest :D. It was amazing, one of the best line-ups yet! I also met Squiggle off of here for Arcade Fire and Marina so now I can say I have met an UM geek, haha.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

meant to be meeting someone tonight, not sure if its an actual date or not though

Friday went really well, asked her to the fireworks in Edinburgh last night and that went really well too. Was gettin little texts on saturday and yesterday asking how it was going at Knockhill cos I told her I was gonna be up there. Learnt so much about her recently and I can't say I've disliked anything I've been told :)

Not impressed with censorship

congratulations! i passed mine 3 years ago this coming sunday, it's flew by

Thankyooou DC!

Already tweeted you, but shall congratulate you again.:) It took me two goes.

What rocks is that it's the weekend and Timsk and I are off to the south of France in a week-ish.

Thanks again Nati! Whereabouts in the south of France are you going? I hope you have a smashing time. :)

Bit late on this... but congratulations!! Can I have a lift into Uni please?

Thanks John! And yeah you can, got a car for me to drive?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.