Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

My mum's just heard from the vets and Otis is a lot better than he was this morning! He's been taken off his drip and he took himself for a little walk around the courtyard and then went back into the vets himself. His vet has given him a nice, clean bed but he's gone and trashed it already - which is good, because he does this at home so it means he's getting better at last! :)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw The Rakes last night. Met Alan afterwards, think I made a bit of an idiot of myself though. I didn't really know what to say. It's hard to know what to say really because I know who he is but he doesn't know (or care) who I am. I guess it would always be the same with meeting a celebrity.

Today I'm going to Water World, although the guy who's supposed to be driving me was quite drunk when I last saw him at 1:30am.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I joined a running club, which I love already!! Went for the first time last night. We went out for 2.5 hours, continuously jogging, and I managed not to stop once!!

Here it says you ran for 2.5 hours, in your blog you said you ran for 2.5 miles. How does that work? Congratulations anyway, because I couldn't do either.

Yesterday I went to Water World which was good fun. It was pretty empty so we got to go on the slides lots of times and I managed to go on the kinds of slides I was too scared to go on as a kid. Next challenge is a rollercoaster that goes upside down, think we're going to Alton Towers in June.

In a couple of hours I've got my last ever lecture (unless I decide to do a Masters). It's weirdly enough feeling like quite a sad occasion, even though I hate actually going to the lectures, I enjoy the social interaction and structure of having them. Still though, every day is one day closer to my exams being over and being freeeeeee.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'