Unofficial Mills

Fearne dating T4's Steve Jones?

Jono

TV babe FEARNE COTTON hasn’t got the best record for choosing decent boyfriends.

Remember that PETER BRAME fella from Fame Academy? He was like a diet PETE DOHERTY.

And I reckon she might just be teeing herself up for trouble with her new man, fellow TV presenter STEVE JONES.

For a few of her pals have raised eyebrows about Steve’s reputation as a ladies’ man.

Fearne and the Welsh heart-throb have been seeing each other for three weeks — that’s six official, formal dates.

On Friday night the couple had a romantic meal and drink at The Groucho Club in London’s West End.

They then disappeared off into the night together for a kebab or maybe a game of late night, er, scrabble.

Fearne and skateboarder JESSE JENKINS ended a two-year relationship last month as they were struggling to find time to see each other, with her flying to Vegas every weekend to front hit NBC show Last Comic Standing.

Steve hasn’t been lucky in long-term love either.

However his short-term efforts are pretty impressive. The T4 shagger has had the pleasure of pulling PAMELA ANDERSON and HALLE BERRY — both of whom he met through his job talking nonsense on teen telly.

Well, he can’t be much worse than Brame.

Fearne has dabbled in the world of rock stars, too. She had a quick fling with KOOKS frontman LUKE PRITCHARD and dated LOST PROPHETS star IAN WATKINS.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1523958.ece

I loved Peter Brame... Anyone who auditions for a show by singing Glad All Over by the Dave Clark 5 gets my vote!!! He was a bit of a shit to his girlfriend while he was on Fame Academy though, to put it mildly.

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

Not that i'm a looker by any standards but that seems a rung down the ladder for Shagger Jones.... Her and Lostprophets dude looked a nice couple.... Steve Jones seems way too clean cut and preened for Miss. Cotton but eh, no doubt someone reading this is going 'jealous bint' so i'll stop now :-D

Hehe, this morning Moyles was taking the mick out of Steve Jones this morning saying he's gay and Fearne should choose him instead and similar jokes, with plenty of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" noises.

I heard that as well. Didnt Dave read an article saying they were just friends?? :?:

james_ryder.png