4th August to 8th August 2008

craigh

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My head is screaming at me to geek out now. I reckon Beccy should be a Dwarf because they're hardcore. Chappers could be an Orc, definitely, and Scott... I think a Draenei would work...

Though I'd love to see him as a Tauren. Oh yesh.

What are you all on about? :confused:

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

My head is screaming at me to geek out now. I reckon Beccy should be a Dwarf because they're hardcore. Chappers could be an Orc, definitely, and Scott... I think a Draenei would work...

...my brain hurts.

Grace always = awesome!

I love Russell Howard when he does his West Country accent. Actual love.

I can't bear lightweights at parties, they're trashed within twenty minutes. Experiencing drunk people when you're sober is not good.

Ahhh Russel Howard is brilliant!!

Argh, Im always the one who has to look after the really ill people

however that changed when I went to Great Yarmouth with my college friends a few weeks back! Erghhhhh.... far too much Rose

I know, World of Warcraft sucked away my life for the better part of a year. There were adverts for it with Mr. T though which Scott could do.

Scott Spills :D

Yeah WoW is really addictive. I think the Mr T ads were to try to counter the image it has of not being suitable for internet "tuff guyz" :D

UM is a nice place

We're geekier than Scott Mills fans, noooo! :hahaha:

User comment on that list -

You have to include the judger, the person who just acts above people drinking and possibly having sex. You will find them standing against the wall shooting dirty looks and muttering things like, “he’s a real charmer.” or “Wow, can we say sl*t?”

Too true. It's a party - lighten up. As long as nobody's doing it in the same room as everyone else and nothing illegal is being taken in then I'm cool.

And there's always someone who brings a guitar! I don't get that, it's not an emotional love in, it's a party, stick your Jack Johnson impressions.

'Sir, may I present you, Lady Anne Boleyne'

Joss: 'Henry, dude, how's it hanging?'

It was Joss, wasn't it? I only heard part of it because the kettle was noisily boiling.

'Sir, may I present you, Lady Anne Boleyne'

Joss: 'Henry, dude, how's it hanging?'

"Henry's last wives were, like, sooo totally beheaded."

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.