Unofficial Mills

Neon v Neon

dstrkzn

So im going out tonight but what to wear?

Im going for black jeans, converse and.... A black tshirt with some neon blocks of colour or a black neon tshirt [pretty tight lol] that says Drop it like its hot [which will totally get a reaction... bad or good?]

Help?

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Hmmm. Got some very scruffy vintage black ones and green ones in Spain, but I'm here in Leeds and I need them now. I'm leaning towards dark blue atm. The light colours get grubby too quickly for my liking.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Ok so i ironed the one witht he neon blocks but everyone thinks the tight ones best so ill go for that :P the Drop it like its hot will totally get attention where im going lol, Gettin ready now.

Btw I reckon you should stick with black converse Nati :)

I have black converse but I don't wear them that much because I do a lot of walking, like some days for several hours, and up hill and on grass, and they make my feet hurt. I used to have some blue converse but this time I got black ones because it's the only decent colour they had in my size. They go with most things I wear though.

I went to a neon party a couple of weeks ago, we wore lots of glowsticks and it was good fun. Neon is quite 'nu rave', there's a lot of it around but it doesn't mean it's a good thing to wear.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Guest CancerForTheCure

I agree, the tight one. Ahhh converse are hot. My boyfriend is not a big fan but he has no choice but to wear them :D

EDIT: In fact I'm making him wear some to the prom with his suit 8)

I went to a neon party a couple of weeks ago, we wore lots of glowsticks and it was good fun. Neon is quite 'nu rave', there's a lot of it around but it doesn't mean it's a good thing to wear.

I like it, i dont feel influenced by the whole nu rave thing. And Converse totally hurt me today trailing round glasgow to find the passport place :shock: But my feet are resting for a few mins before they get trapped in there for agggeeesss :D

I'm going out as an 80s raver on Saturday = neon pink legwarmers, bright purple tights, bright green skirt, bright pink and yellow top, plus lots of glowsticks and neon face paint. Ohh yeah.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.