Unofficial Mills

Cordial Invitation to the Lord Scott Mills of Radio One Towers

We haven't been graced by Scott's presence on UM for quite some time.

Wouldn't it be a great treat for all of us if he came to say hello soon? Especially considering there have been loads of members off of UM studying like maniacs recently for their exams, yet they still found the time to listen and talk about his show. It would be just the reward they deserve.....

I can't hint any harder Mr TOTDS.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Guest CancerForTheCure

I agree. Personally, I've been trying to listen almost every day despite the fact that I'm working really hard to get AAA, and I know I'm not the only one on here! In fact I'm pretty sure most of us have been revising, yet still listening. I'm currently losing the will to live but a hi from Scott would probably bring it back ;)

• 2 weeks later...

the thing is, there wouldn't be a point to scott dropping into his fansite everyday. like i said before, it would sort of ruin the idea with him on here all the time. you come here to talk about him and in a sense he's someone you look up to, if you spoke to him all the time it would lose the appeal.

on the grid.

Maybe he doesn't love us anymore....maybe he has is hanging out with different geeks now:crying:

Oh noes...

On 2 author websites which I frequent, the authors are always on there. Like we know them now. Granted on one of them there's only about 50 people and about 25 that are really active, but the other one has thousands of members. Granted because I'm one of the most frequent posters he does know me quite well, and other frequent email correspondence with 2 other authors.

But I suppose authors are quite different to radio presenters.