Unofficial Mills

live lounge: alphabeat, elbow and foo fighters

simon38

Looking forward to hearing some Alphabeat - they do some good live tracks for Napster/iTunes. Particularly enjoyed their live version of 'Fascination' and their cover of 'Digital Love' off of Daft Punk.

Alphabeat were quite good. Did Anders say that they can swear on the radio in Denmark?

Hmm.

Elbow were quite good this morning.

Don't know, I didn't hear it, so no idea what he said.

On the question whether you can swear on the radio in Denmark I'd say a bit. Sometimes the DJ's say swearwords, but only small ones, nothing serious. They don't bleep it out.

I remember there was this show on Danish TV, where Danish celebrities should do a song performance/show thing, and one of the coaches swore a lot, but they didn't bleep it out.

It's not like in England, but obviously they are told not to swear and they don't do it much either.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I'm not sure if a lot of Scandies realise that shit is swearword. I've known a few Danes, Swedes and Norwegians over the years, all who've used the word when perhaps normally you wouldn't.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'