Unofficial Mills

Essex gals

Sexi_chel

Thanks but jono that's why i'm known for my sex life

What I don't quite understand is why you chose to introduce yourself to UM more or less as 'the girl off of that crap programme who slept with 50 men before the age of... ' I can't remember....

Why didn't you just come on here, say hello, have a chat, them MAYBE tell us all about your 'glorious' past a bit later. I'm afraid, as many have said, you are not enhancing the reputation of Essex girls in any way, shape or form. I can only assume your being on here is an a desperate attempt at an extra 15 minutes of fame. Well, it isn't. The majority of us are not interested in your sex life.

You seem like a nice person, and you're very welcome on UM, but why not quit with the lewd sexual references? They seem to get on peoples' nerves a bit.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not after more fame if i want more fame i would go to a newspaper or lads mag and make some money but that's who i am

Fair enough. No one said you were after fame.

It's just you seem to talk about sex a lot. On a Radio 1 DJ fan site, who you don't even listen to. Fair enough if you want a community to talk to but it's like... it's always with the sex. Fair enough. You enjoy it. But some people are pretty sensitive about that subject. Eurgh. Whatever.

Because it's a fansite for a DJ. A very sexy DJ, but... *sighs* :rolleyes:

I was just about to say that.

I'm sure there must be some forums for sex talk out there somewhere, though. UM just isn't one of them.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Agreed. There are people of different ages and some could get very offended and stuff

For some people, sex might be a very tough subject. People on here have been through some serious sh*t and someone talking so carefree about sexual promiscuity could dig up some bad memories.

It's a sensitive subject and it doesn't really belong here.

Thanks golden gal so i you never realised and that comment was out of order

There are so many new names on here of late and a lot of folk are friends with others off of UM so I didn't know if you were friends with each other in which case that may have been the way you were with each other?

All that aside, I think different areas get different names and it is not always the most representative! I am Scottish and as a nation we are renowned(sp) for being tight yet whenever charities come along they say we are one of the most generous places?!?!

glitzy.jpg

People on here have been through some serious sh*t and someone talking so carefree about sexual promiscuity could dig up some bad memories.

It's a sensitive subject and it doesn't really belong here.

This is why i dont want to talk or hear about sex!

It really is a sensitive subject!

Kitty <3

This is one of the only sites me phone let's me on and i know not every one likes sex i'm not obsesed with it it's just being human i need it

I don't think anyone's saying "we don't like sex". Well that's certainly not what I was trying to convey. I love it. I simply don't think, however, that UM is the most suitable place to talk about it at great length, giving us far too much information about your own, franky pretty weird love life.

Certain members off of UM are under 16, and they might well not appreciate your comments.

Maybe you should find somewhere else for "sexytalk"? Hmmm?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I don't see how everyone has sex and sex in the media sells and golden gal i hate the way people have been put in types by the media

*sighs* OK, right. Yes, maybe it seems everyone has sex, I know a fair few people who don't though. However, some people haven't had sex in the enjoyable way that you seem to have it. Sex isn't always consensual. I don't know how else to say it. Sex is a sensitive subject for quite a few people.