Unofficial Mills

18th May - 24th May 2008

Jono

This florist rap works pretty well.

I'm 5 foot 7 or 8 and leggy too. I don't have any problem with going out with someone a bit shorter than me. Height is not an important issue IMO.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. As if that worked. Gutted I'm not getting paid for it. I miss the £35 flat rate printer consultations I used to do. Cuh.

Virtual £35? Haha, no really, thank you. Why do printers always break in an emergency?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I was under the impression the average for a woman was about 5'4 anyway, so your not really short Danishgirl.

I'm in the middle of 5'5 and 5'6. Below 5'4 is petite and above 5'8 is tall I think in women's clothes shops so I feel quite average.

I think I'm gonna go home. I'm not getting any work done here.

This song still reminds me of getting a tooth removed because it was on the radio at the time.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

You're taller than me, if that's any consolation.
I was under the impression the average for a woman was about 5'4 anyway, so your not really short Danishgirl.

Oh, thanks. Well, in my class we're three girls about the same height, but in my old class all the girls were really tall and made me feel even smaller.

Aaand some of the guys are twice as high as me (well, not really ;)). But I'm getting used to being small.

What's even more annoying is that my sister is 2½ inches higher than me - and she's 2½ years younger!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I hate being small. I can't find out how many feet and inches I am. I'm 1.63m, that's supposed to be 5,38057743 feet.

I hate being small, but I'm getting used to it.

I'm shorter than you!

I thought it was 5'7!

Maybe i'm wrong. It seems around my area a lot of the women are shorter than me. Probably not an accurate sample of the rest of the UK though :P

Mac: "Join me again next week on Let’s Make No Fucking Sense when I will be waxing an owl." - GREEN WING

You're shorter than me, so I'd say yes. But never mind. I'm barely touching 5'4. You'll rarely get a guy who's shorter than you, so that's a plus.

Ahhh that's good. Being small is good!

I used to hate being tall. I'm 5'10 and when I was at uni a lot of my friends were a lot shorter. When I wore heels I felt like a big giraffe. It doesn't bother me now though. (Plus, I have more tall friends now:hahaha:)

Always handy to be tall in a crowd at a concert.:)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Neat, sweet and petite as my mother says (she's 5'2" too). her other favourite saying is "good things are found in small packages".

That actually sums me up...

....:P

You're shorter than me, so I'd say yes. But never mind. I'm barely touching 5'4. You'll rarely get a guy who's shorter than you, so that's a plus.

Oh yes :D

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Hm. I need a clever, witty and unauthadox user title now I can change from being a Kelly Osbourne. Any ideas?

Anything, just so long as it isn't rude. Fave celeb, author, singer, DJ, actor a short phrase. You can always change it.

Always handy to be tall in a crowd at a concert.:)

Yeah that really annoys me. I wore walking boots at Leeds which made me about 2 inches taller and also stopped my toes getting crushed. I think short people should get cheaper gig tickets. Either that or tall people should be banned from going near the front.

This room is funny. The door automatically locks at about 5 to 5 and there's always people who don't realise they have to use the fire exit and try to get in or out.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'