Unofficial Mills

18th May - 24th May 2008

Jono

Welcome to the Your Views topic - the place to come if you want to chat or comment about the Radio 1 shows as it happens. Come back at 4pm to chat live with others about Scott's show. Please refrain from text talk, and your posts may be moderated to keep the thread running smoothly or maybe used to create discussion threads elsewhere on the forum. Thank you!

• Replies 998
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio 1 have done an incredible amount for the Ting Tings, just a few weeks ago I said about them having trouble ever doing well in the charts after 'Great DJ' failed. So getting to number 1 is a huge surprise.

We'll get more remixes of it this week too I suspect, Yo Gabba shaming them all :P

I think they are going to be really big!!

Alright, I know it's late, but keep those things to your husband.

Guillemots were something special tonight. They came out with bin lids and played them, and even did an impromptu song when someone shouted "improvise". The singer is very funny, and Roy World were supporting.

l_a74c18939ca1dfa0894d19e0fa36978d.jpg

Not gay or ought, but if I was then the singer of the Guillemots? Think I would. He's got an amazing voice and a good dress sense. In the meantime though the female will do quite nicely :P

What an exciting time of the year. Springwatch returns next week, and it's Eurovision on Saturday. TV Joy :D

In the words of the beloved teletubbies - "eh oh!". Wow I'm so cool it's unbelievable.

I think The Guillemots must have a song devoted to Westwood on their new album. It's called "Big Dog". Nice to know they're a fan.

I'm selling my laptop on ebay at the moment as it roasts me, and it's a bit broken. But obviously I wrote that, and it's under warranty, so they can get fixed. I'm just lazy. I could get it fixed and sell it for more, but meh... that's hassle!

Why do I like Taio Cruz? There's something quite charismatic about his music. I still think he sounds like Shayne Ward though.

Afternoon!

I ought to read some biology stuff because we're having a test tomorrow, but I don't understand it no matter what I do anyway.

Do what I did for Maths non calc - watch soap omnibuses the night before and then wing it! I still finished with an hour to go.

I'm selling my laptop on ebay at the moment as it roasts me, and it's a bit broken. But obviously I wrote that, and it's under warranty, so they can get fixed. I'm just lazy. I could get it fixed and sell it for more, but meh... that's hassle!

Why do I like Taio Cruz? There's something quite charismatic about his music. I still think he sounds like Shayne Ward though.

That's who I was thinking of. Yeah, he does. But I don't mind listening to him. However, this song has certain lyrics which scream innuendo.

Update on last week's pay argument. I got paid a bit too much for those hours that I spent at work on Wednesday night. I should be on Watchdog... when I speak, they listen!

And now I've got a debate going on in my head. I write for the newspaper in North Norfolk. No money but lots of fame... kinda. I've been offered a column in the Norwich Evening News. Bigger newspaper, but people don't get it around here so I'd not get as much fame. Hmm... but maybe money, but more restrictions on what I write about.

Sport resits? Isn't that just naming parts of the body. How dull. Not that sport is my forte anyway.

Chappers is still sounding rough... he sounded rough on Football Italia on Five t'other day. Sexual.

Surely that cake will have been from Moyles... for eating his cake t'other week?

"May be your cake has come from the chart show". Are they saying Laura's trying to kill Becky? Haha.