Unofficial Mills

Doctor Who

demonhorse

You're not that odd, I've never watched Dr. Who either. Apart from a failed attempt recently where I managed to watch about ten minutes and then gave up.

I did watch some of the videos mentioned though. I really liked this one:

Mainly because I love the song (hence my previous signature), but it's a really sweet video. Everyone loves a good romance story. :)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want HD too! Imagine it; David Tennant in high definition. :drool:

Tonight's episode was very good, especially compared to last week. I enjoyed how it all shifted, from the Doctor wanting to help them, and Sec actually wanting help, to the other Dalek's taking over and trying to kill them all. I watched Dr Who Confidential afterwards, and you have no idea how hilarious it is to see the Doctor clutching a huge phallic symbol and screaming when there aren't any special effects. I laughed my ass off! :D

Also, next week's looks great. The Doctor in a tux, Reggie returns and Martha finally changes her outfit!

Is it wrong that I totally fancied him as he was being electrocuted???

Martha finally changes her outfit!

About bley time too! As much as it would be nice to spend that much time with The Dr, I can't help but notice no Shower in the Tardis so with that and wearing the same clothes for a couple of weeks on end........... Well maybe there's hope for us yet Kelly, if nothing else we will smell nicer! lol

glitzy.jpg

I didn't really like Martha at first but she's kinda cool I guess,still prefer Rose though. I think it was really hard for Freema Agyeman coming into it after everyone loved Billie Piper so much and trying to fill her shoes.

Quick question,why did that ugly thing in Doctor Who have loads of willies hanging from his face???

~*~Glory Glory Man United~*~