Unofficial Mills

Sony Radio Academy Awards 2008

Ad

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, was that genuine? Them going into the girls toilets at the webcast and some guy turning up in there wanting some sex? "We're going to have to cut this" as some bloke shouts "I want a fumble!" in the background.

Hahaha, was that genuine? Them going into the girls toilets at the webcast and some guy turning up in there wanting some sex? "We're going to have to cut this" as some bloke shouts "I want a fumble!" in the background.

I'd wondered where Scott had gone.

Argghhh If this webcast even thinks about conking out when it is Scotts catagorie I'm gonna lob the laptop out of the window. It has lost connection for every mention so far...:evil:

sorry category I'm chucking Dutch words into my posts

Obviously the site has gotten even geekier in the past year :P

It's boooring, hurry up and eat your food you silly DJ's.

Yeah, I've just finished eating - get on with it. Like the sound of this Bowie Radio Clyde chap, but still Moyles to win breakfast.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I do hope Planet Rock wins an award tonight. The company behind it (GCap) wants to axe it in the next few months, and yet it's up for an award.

I feel quite uncomfortable hearing people like Jenny Abramsky coming on stage to One Night Only and other such hit music songs.