Unofficial Mills

11th May to 17th May 2008

Jono

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone - I had an appointment but have been listening since 5pm. Loved hearing Adele on the cider again.

I imagine It'd be a lot of fun seeing a sober Chappers reacting to Adele and Scott after they'd been on the cider and pinot grigio respectively! :D

UM is a nice place

Will Scott or Moyles win anything tonight? And will Kelly? I wonder.

Scott, Moyles and Zane stand a good chance, especially considering some of their pretty lame oppositon. Kell-O - no comment.

Hey Sigrid.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

All this transparency is just comically with "Live Becky - Not Live Becky" and constant references to the pre-record. When will it all end?

The only good thing about it that I can see is the material it gives Scott and others allowing them to be a bit subversive and make fun of the rules.

I liked the bit just now where Scott pretended to talk into to the news and then said "don't bother to answer, I'm not really here..." :D

UM is a nice place

Hi Sigrid.

Yeah think I will watch it while watching East Enders and River City on the telly.

Wow! multi-tasking to the max! I couldn't watch 2 shows at once let alone 3. Some of us old folk (i.e. me :D) just aren't up to it.

And just who bought that Scooter album, by the way? :confused:

UM is a nice place

I've seen. You look unhappy on it!

I was. I had just been filmed by camera crews and had my photo taken 10 times.

I like the BBC honesty. I'd rather be told he's on tape than be tricked.

Haha. Bless. And they used that one for the website? How bad were the others? :P

I think it's because everyone kept getting in the way, plus they didn't really say when they were taking them.

PS. Hi hunnies, I'm home! Almost seven hours later...

Welcome back Jono. Jeez! That's a looong journey.

You're telling me. If it goes to Ireland next year I reckon I could get there quicker than anywhere that requires me using a train ;)

I like the BBC honesty. I'd rather be told he's on tape than be tricked.

Of course. It's just the way it's being made such a big deal of just now - it's a little bit OTT and I find that mildly funny.

How are you Jono? Are you shattered, sunburned but very happy? It's a fabulous experience just being there, I can't begin to imagine how great it must have been having a Press Pass!

Just got a intro with Emma B on the webcast reminding us the Sony Awards show starts at 7pm. :)

UM is a nice place

You're telling me. If it goes to Ireland next year I reckon I could get there quicker than anywhere that requires me using a train ;)

Would be awesome if it went to Ireland. Quarter of my family is over there. Though, they'd start saying I was shaming the family again for not being able to drink Guinness. Cuh.

How are you Jono? Are you shattered, sunburned but very happy? It's a fabulous experience just being there, I can't begin to imagine how great it must have been having a Press Pass!

Realistically press pass gave you very little. I think that's because press don't like me so they didn't sort anything out for me. The guest area was good though, and I had access to that both days. I'm not too bad though - had a good nights sleep last night. My feet ache though!

It feels so good to be typing on a keyboard after several days of a mobile phone and dodgy laptop. Lovely bed and breakfast though. Will be sure to give you a proper account later.

Would be awesome if it went to Ireland. Quarter of my family is over there. Though, they'd start saying I was shaming the family again for not being able to drink Guinness. Cuh.

hey we dont actually drink guinness over here only people over 40 years old

Go on Add me to facebook or bebo you know you want to!