Unofficial Mills

11th May to 17th May 2008

Jono

Aw sorry Grace. Try not to think about it any longer, there's no point in worrying about it, it's over for now. Concentrate on your next exams/other things.

I really think Nelly should've done YMCA, and yes, it does seem TOTDS is lurking today, as usual. Heh

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boyf would absolutely love one of those R2D2 projectors - he is a geek afterall. He was only talking about it a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately I can't afford to get him one.:(

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

My boyf would absolutely love one of those R2D2 projectors - he is a geek afterall. He was only talking about it a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately I can't afford to get him one.:(

I don't understand people who would spend £2000 on that, it's a bit extravagant.

Wing's performance has really just cheered me up immensly. Does anyone else imagine her to look like the Japanese contestant off of last year's series of X Factor? The one that had an obsession with Simon?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.