Unofficial Mills

STDs

Sexi_chel

I know in Birmingham we have places like Brook (right in the middle of where all the strip clubs are... obviously) where you can just turn up or make an appointment. Look up in the yellow pages for sexual health clinics. You shouldn't really need referrals because it should be able to be as confidential as possible.

If you do a bit of Googling you should be able to find sites which link symptoms to particular diseases, but I would go and see a doctor in any case because anyone can put stuff up on the internet these days. :rolleyes:

Um having been in the situation of receiving a phone call along the lines of "Hi, remember me from 4 months ago...well....."

I just phoned up the clinic and booked myself an appointment. They tested me for everything and I'm pleased to say it all came back negative. However I can never look at a cocktail stick in the same light again!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

I just phoned up the clinic and booked myself an appointment. They tested me for everything and I'm pleased to say it all came back negative. However I can never look at a cocktail stick in the same light again!

Eurgh, I think all men will feel uncomfortable reading that.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Thanks tried that site jono and it really helped going to my doctors later and it will shut my bloke up aswell about i have cheated if i have something thanks everyone for ya help and not judgeing me x

It's really good that you have decided to see a doctor about it, you can never just assume everything is going to be alright, it's better to be safe than sorry. I understand why you may be scared but at the end of the day it's the best thing you can do :)

Guest CancerForTheCure

Don't worry about it yet. Just start a new thread if you do have something :D But you should be alright, quite often it's just a false alarm :)

Guest CancerForTheCure
Sorry lol i don't eat when i'm on the net

Sensible!!! You don't want your keyboard to be as dirty as your toilet seat!