Unofficial Mills

Small things that annoy you

Grace

When people tell you the same story over and over again and they still carry on after you've told them you'd heard it before.

Haha sounds just like my housemate. He can't stop talking so he tells us the same inane stories again and again.

My mum does that too but I only have to speak to her once a week at this time of year.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend asking me at the last minute if I wanted to go to Le Poudle or somewhere in France for 2 weeks notwithstanding the fact I go to work and have other commitments. A peccadillo, but quite annoying.

I got up this morning, went downstairs, opened the cupboard to get some cereal out and found the tub of sunflower spread in there.

I'm not impressed, and have left an angry note on the fridge about it. It's not the first time it's happened. It's quite melted, I don't know how long it was there. The buttery knife was also left on the table smearing butter everywhere. It's just lazy. No sign of a plate, so I know exactly who the culpret is: the lazy bastard who never uses plates and just spills crumbs and cheese everywhere for other people to clear up.

Not long left... but seriously, by the age of 20, you should know where margarine goes!

I have done no such thing and I consider this type of harrasement tantamount to libel. I shall be printing this thread off and contacting my team of crack lawyers who I shall be giving a rest from my crack case and getting them to deal with this first.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

When men do not realise we are flirting with them... how obvious do we have to be?!? :S

Or when guys think you're flirting with them, and you're really not...

When guys describe you as "perfect because you're basically a guy". Wow, I feel flattered. You gay by any chance? For once I'd like to be treated like a girl. You go out with these guys and I get it, I kicked your arse at xbox. Get over it. (No, we have to keep on playing until he wins... and because I'm bley competitive I won't just let him win...)

No wonder I'm single.

When men do not realise we are flirting with them... how obvious do we have to be?!? :S

Sorry honey. I'll pay more attention in future.

A woman's idea of flirting and a man's are totally separate. Women generally go about things in a subtle way. Men don't do subtlty. You need to hit me over the head with something before I even notice it's there.

Best advice for flirting with a bloke. Low cut top, short skirt then feign a stretch and try to touch your elbows together behind your back! If that doesn't get his attention then he's probably gay.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Oh and when women say to a bloke "you're such a good friend!" it's up there with describing a guy as: really nice, cute, just like my brother etc. No man ever wants to hear that.

Haha - yes - I don't think you can ever have more of a knock back.

Yeah men are so competitive. I went to Rileys a couple of weeks ago with my best friend to play some pool and after I'd won 3 games in a row, he flat out refused to go home till he'd won a game.

People who dawdle at cash machines I mean it's a 30 second job, a minute at the most why some people tend to take forever I don't know. I swear the old women in front of me was directing air traffic control she tried 4 different cards and faffed about. If I could been arsed I would have walked to the next one.

Try taking a sign next time or just follow the advice of Andy B as he's older than the rest of us ;)

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!