Unofficial Mills

27th April to 3rd May 2008

Jono

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I managed to use the internet, just couldn't get on here. Boyf talked me through how to sort it out. Maybe you need a chat with him later if it's at your end?

Well I have only just dropped an e-mail to technical support and I got their autoreply and suddenly it's all working! Magic! ;)

If you ever start kissing your girlfriend during the adverts at the cinema, DON'T stop kissing her if Zane's voice appears in an advert. She will become very stroppy.

I think the same could be true, if not more so, of your boyfriend.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

putting that into perspective it makes unofficial mills nearly getting 100 000 visitors a month quite good :D

You've seen my little brag on the homepage then ;)

Can't say there's been much I've wanted to put on UM this week from the shows. I liked the Violet Hill calls though.

Oh, by the way, I was just wondering: Do you have bank holiday or whatever you call it or something like that tomorrow? Because we do :D Or, well, I've agreed to go to work with my mother tomorrow and earn some money.

But Friday is free, and that's good. Weekend for me already :D

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Oh, by the way, I was just wondering: Do you have bank holiday or whatever you call it or something like that tomorrow? Because we do :D Or, well, I've agreed to go to work with my mother tomorrow and earn some money.

We have a bank holiday on Monday.

It's Greg, Nihal, Chappers and Dave, Colin and Reggie on Monday.

What's this about Jono? I think I've missed something. ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/scottmills/

We also have a bank holiday tomorrow and we had one today too. It was Queens day today. Just to make it even better the bus drivers were on strike and instead of not turning up for work they just refused to charge the passengers so free bus rides all day hoorah.:D

We also have a bank holiday tomorrow and we had one today too. It was Queens day today. Just to make it even better the bus drivers were on strike and instead of not turning up for work they just refused to charge the passengers so free bus rides all day hoorah.:D

Haha, that's cool!

Are the teachers still striking in the UK? In Denmark it's more the nurses and those who work in kindergartens (that's a German word btw) and so on who are striking.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

It was only a day-long strike for teachers.

Aah, okay.

Well, I do know more about what's going on in the UK than most people in Denmark/Germany. I just don't know everything ;)

Rain has a hard stony sort of smell.

And it's been p*ing down all day in the Reading area.

Thought of one for Colin tonight - I'm sure there's a Frank Sinatra from 1940s or something called "Rain"

Singing in the rain? No, don't know if that's the one.