Unofficial Mills

12th April to 26th April 2008

Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya, I'm currently homeworking! You okay?

Yeah, I'm fine thanks. We had a maths test today (we're having tests in all subjects two times a year, next year it'll be four times a year) and it went a lot better than expected.

Normally I'm really good at maths but not at the subject we're doing at the moment.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Yeah, I'm fine thanks. We had a maths test today (we're having tests in all subjects two times a year, next year it'll be four times a year) and it went a lot better than expected.

Normally I'm really good at maths but not at the subject we're doing at the moment.

Oooh, that's good! I only had two lessons today :) I got a mention from Edith!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Oooh, that's good! I only had two lessons today :) I got a mention from Edith!

I would have had two lessons today too, but I didn't have to go to school 'cause of the strike :D It was great.

It's a person who pretends to have skills or knowledge that they don't have.

Cheers Emma.:) I actually did mean it then. What with Jono's ambition for a future in media, I think he maybe should've seen a few more important, seminal films...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I had eight lessons today :( Ooh, mention from Edith, that's cool. Go you :D

I know, it's the second in the last two months!

I would have had two lessons today too, but I didn't have to go to school 'cause of the strike :D It was great.

Our 6th Form wasn't striking

Cheers Emma.:) I actually did mean it then. What with Jono's ambition for a future in media, I think he maybe should've seen more important, seminal films...

Haha it's okay. I didn't see the previous post so I didn't know what was going on, I just saw the word. I'm like a dictionary :)

Well hello there...

I'm not staying on long tonight, got guitar rehearsal at 5. Thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Blood knackered. Had to rush out in the middle of the night to help a severely wasted friend. Got back home at about 2am. Not good. Really could have used that strike today...

Wahay! Seeing John Barrowman as Robin Hood for the panto this year (yes, I know it's only April). He was amazing in Aladdin.

Anyway... I've got to head off now.

Guest CancerForTheCure

Our 6th Form wasn't striking

It's always good to have a day off, but I wish I'd missed something less important. I missed double Maths which means that I now have to do lots of work at home. I might actually go and do it now, seeing as I still have looooots of History work left.

No brass :o

Wahay! Seeing John Barrowman as Robin Hood for the panto this year (yes, I know it's only April). He was amazing in Aladdin.

Where is this panto? I'm there!

Like The Bill version of silly ticket rules very much. Seeing as they have to read all this rubbish out they might as well have fun with it. Nice one DI Chopper.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.