12th April to 26th April 2008

Jono

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, I want to hear The Ting Tings now!

(Great minds Jono, great minds.)

You missed it by about 20 minutes, Edith had it on earlier.

It's quite funny to think of Westwood sitting down watching Desperate Housewives. My sister always laughs at me when I gasp at one of the many shocking plot twists :hahaha:

I'm here all week... :doubt:

!!!, missing out my part that said not even to bother bout the archive bit, but I started listening late 2007 so I still have 1 years and a half of fresh stuff. Though I bet I've listened to quite alot of the best parts of those dates thanks to UM Podcasts.:cry:

You missed it by about 20 minutes, Edith had it on earlier.

Ooh, so it's playlisted? Thought it might just be Zane playing it.

It's taken a lot of e-mails but will hopefully be able to go to the Big Weekend to spread the word on UM

I still think of Ricky and Bianca when I hear this Scouting For Girls song now. And then the awful Jackson Five advert.

"It's all happening in EastEnders".

It really isn't. They were having a chat about something really tedious last night.

I still think of Ricky and Bianca when I hear this Scouting For Girls song now. And then the awful Jackson Five advert.

"It's all happening in EastEnders".

It really isn't. They were having a chat about something really tedious last night.

Don't get me started on that, that is total rubbish with a capital RUBBISH with 3 exclamation marks!!!

kyliewilson.png

Haha! Westwood's favourite soundtrack is Nutty Professor 1 and 2.

I think Chappers can go on the DVD Clinic now. He really has no clue. They were scraping the barrel for a guest!

Now it's Edith Gold?

Chappers is doing a bit of banter as well as playing out golden moments.

Brokeback Westwood wiil never not be funny. Ever.

Just waiting around for the tribute video now. Westwood should do one.

The Ting Tings are on the C list at the moment, sure they'll move up though, 'Great DJ' was on the A list after all. I really want them to do well, but even with all the airplay they got before, they still didn't manage the top 40. It might have been to do with a lack of advertising surrounding it's release date.