Unofficial Mills

23rd March to 29th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, this sounds like a rip-off of Boulevard Of Broken Dreams by Green Day... you could sing the words to that over it.

Aaah, thanks! I was wondering what song it reminded me of.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

He did describe Scott as 'top Radio 1 DJ' so that's not so bad. I hope Scott gets himself a brolly. If he doesn't though, my dad has a large collection of Evening Standard umbrellas, so they're not that hard to get for free.

I voted for Laura. I'll vote for her every day that I remember to.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

The clip from the weather/news, it was really ridiculously quiet on my radio, maybe it's something to do with DAB?

Something to do with the clip being mono. It'll mean clock radios didn't hear it either.

I didn't know Bristol was next to Bath. That's where Barno is. She just messaged me asking why Scott was on about Bath.

Yeah Bath is slightly to the east of Bristol. I'm going to Bristol next week, it's about 10 minutes on the train to get to Bath so I might go there too. Hopefully it won't rain all week.

I wondered why Annie was on the phone earlier. I thought she just couldn't be arsed to pop in to see Laura.

Annie Nightingale in a custard factory at 5am? Gosh, she knows how to enjoy herself.

My sister walks in and says "this song is old, he's only just playing this?". I love how much of a snob she is about her favourite bands.

I'm always like that when they play British music on Danish radio. And when Radio 1 plays Alphabeat.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Miami pool party or Gatecrasher Nottingham.... know where I'd rather be!

I've never been to Gatecrasher because it's apparently a bit s*** and it's not my kind of place at all, but my friends have been.

I felt like that when they started playing Hey There Delilah because I've had it for several years.

He did describe Scott as 'top Radio 1 DJ' so that's not so bad. I hope Scott gets himself a brolly. If he doesn't though, my dad has a large collection of Evening Standard umbrellas, so they're not that hard to get for free.

I voted for Laura. I'll vote for her every day that I remember to.

I had one of those Evening Standard ones - some impecunious musician or their friend stole it at a gig. I know it was a musician or friend because it was one of those gigs where the unknown bands and their friends are the only ones present.

Had to get soaked walking back into Reading grrr. :x

UM is a nice place

By the way... Scott's on breakfast on Monday, so we won't be doing Your Views. It's alright when people are up for it, but people will be at work, school, college or university. So I ask that if you're on board that you make a thread about something that takes your interest.

# I'm a dreamer #

By the way... Scott's on breakfast on Monday, so we won't be doing Your Views. It's alright when people are up for it, but people will be at work, school, college or university. So I ask that if you're on board that you make a thread about something that takes your interest.

# I'm a dreamer #

Is he on breakfast for two weeks? I won't be listening then, next week I'm working and after that I have to go to school again.

I had one of those Evening Standard ones - some impecunious musician or their friend stole it at a gig. I know it was a musician or friend because it was one of those gigs where the unknown bands and their friends are the only ones present.

Had to get soaked walking back into Reading grrr. :x

My dad gives them away to refugees sometimes. That's just my dad though, sometimes he comes home wet because he gave away his umbrella to a homeless person.

No University at the moment, but I'll be in bed so unable to listen to Scott in the morning, as I have difficulty getting up before 10am.

My dad gives them away to refugees sometimes. That's just my dad though, sometimes he comes home wet because he gave away his umbrella to a homeless person.

No University at the moment, but I'll be in bed so unable to listen to Scott in the morning, as I have difficulty getting up before 10am.

Your dad sounds a truly caring person, I can't be so saintly I'm afraid.

I always listen to breakfast, might make a thread if something makes me laugh or gasp. :)

Loving what I can hear of the Wonder Years at the moment.

UM is a nice place

Sadly it's not that long since I last heard this. It's a favourite of student club nights. While I have managed to not go to the kind of clubs that play it for a while, it's been played in bars as well and it's played every time I go to one of the mainstream student club nights. Just makes me think of my housemate's cringeworthy dancing.