Unofficial Mills

23rd March to 29th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine they're all holding hands swaying to the music now.

That CD sounds a lot like Puppet Man from Norwich. He plays Elvis and sings along a bit like that whilst playing with the puppets.

This is possibly the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

I love it.

Me too.

I'd love to own a CD with Chappers' singing and put it on in school on my laptop :D That would be great!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Can I get a copy of this "album"?

Yeah a bootleg copy from under the counter at Curry's in Crawley from a bloke with a seriously dodgy laugh. Ssssh, don't tell anyone.

Maybe Chappers should release it for charity?

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I had a classmate once, she knew nothing about the geography of Europe. She couldn't even locate Great Britain or Scandinavia. Nothing at all. Only Germany - I think.

There's two girls in my tutor who are six weeks away from sitting a geography GCSE who thought the world map was a map of Europe.

There's two girls in my tutor who are six weeks away from sitting a geography GCSE who thought the world map was a map of Europe.

I can't understand people like that. Just a couple of weeks ago, I had to point out Britain on a map to my Dad.

Might just be me being sad though, I corrected my Geography teacher the other day when she said the UK's population was 55 million, me loves me demographics.