Unofficial Mills

23rd March to 29th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't. Germs!

What for the person on the end of the phone? What difference does it make making a call or not. The germs will still be there :confused:a

Eurgh, everytime Scott is near breakfast he goes with this idea that everyone should call in naked. Very bizarre.

I'm now imagining you with an obsessive compulsion over cleaning, and shouting out "Germs!" after everything you say. "Anyway, I need to go. Germs!"

Yeah never mind electrocution, just germs :D

If I find Scott's show is really that good I will have it on in the bath. That's usually the mornings though. Can't say I have a bath this early in the evening!

I'm now imagining you with an obsessive compulsion over cleaning, and shouting out "Germs!" after everything you say. "Anyway, I need to go. Germs!"

Haha, nooo. My OCD lies in the department of organisation.

What for the person on the end of the phone? What difference does it make making a call or not. The germs will still be there :confused:a

Err? Germs on the handset?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

This could turn into phonecalls that are verging on filthy - "I'm in the bath, hot and wet and thinking of you..."

Not sure who you call when you're in the bath, but can't say I do that. Especially as it's usually close friends calling me.

Err? Germs on the handset?

What do you think I do, wipe my bum with the handset? Haha.

I think phones come in contact with germs a lot, but no one thinks much of it. Like when people text in bed or on a farm or whatever. Toilet seems quite tame.

Not sure who you call when you're in the bath, but can't say I do that. Especially as it's usually close friends calling me.

I'm now very tempted to give you a bell the next time I have a bath.

Yay, my love for SFG has been rekindled. Apart from now that Roy is skinny he looks quite like my brother.

I don't tend to admit that I'm in the bath, I always say I'm going for a shower. Baths seem a bit lady like.

Eurgh, eating crisps and reading Harry Potter. Can only think of a fat slag.