Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the fact the legendary Roy Waller off of BBC Radio Norfolk has just become Sheriff of Norwich. There should be a campaign to make Scott the Sheriff of Southampton.

http://new.edp24.co.uk/content/news/storyrss.aspx?brand=EDPOnline&category=News&tBrand=EDPOnline&tCategory=News&itemid=NOED11%20Mar%202008%2015%3A55%3A03%3A307

Umm, what exactly does a Sheriff in this country do?

"The Sheriff's duties include attending civic functions and award ceremonies and acting as an ambassador for Norwich. The sheriff also has use of the sheriff's parlour based in City Hall and has ceremonial robes to wear at functions. Past sheriffs include Brenda Arthur and Bryan Gunn. The current sheriff is Nick Williams who will give up the role in May."

I did wonder if it meant he was in charge of policing the city like off of America :D

I want to send them some snot on toilet paper...they asked for it... not literally, that did!

Oh Jono, for my next 4 o'clock Art I am working to design a big ben with four o'clock on it, and something else but I wont ruin the surprise should be good!

Oh Jono, for my next 4 o'clock Art I am working to design a big ben with four o'clock on it, and something else but I wont ruin the surprise should be good!

I'm overwhelmed by the excitement...

Well if you don't want to go on the Lloyd-Webber show you could apply for Upstaged ;)

Haha, that's a good idea ;)

Oh, no, I could apply for Upstaged with my Danish and German skills. I mean, that's a talent, isn't it? In UK anyway...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Do a song and dance in Danish and you'll probably fare well ;)

Haha, a dance in Danish! You make Denmark sound like it's some African country or something with a completely different culture or something :P

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Haha, a dance in Danish! You make Denmark sound like it's some African country or something with a completely different culture or something :P

Haha, what do I know, there's got to be some sort of dance or at least an outfit that symbolises Denmark :P

Perhaps a German one would be better known :D

Haha, what do I know, there's got to be some sort of dance or at least an outfit that symbolises Denmark :P

Oh, yeah, all Danish guys look the same. They wear skinny jeans and wear them so low you can see their pants or boxer shorts or whatever.