Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, going back to basics, are we?

Indeed I am. Alright then? Just been setting up phones in the last ten minutes. Bloody effort that is.

Ooh nice music there.... I feel like I'm off of the proms.

It's only bley Friday!

Today is the last day of term for me. I'm going home tomorrow. To be honest it doesn't mean much, because I've got so much work to do, most of which has to be done at uni, but I will be taking the next few days off to sleep and get thoroughly fed up of my family.

How's everyone doing? Getting to bed at 4:30am is starting to catch up with me now.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

SFG! I listened through the whole album 20 minutes ago to jot down some notes for each song. I'm writing a review of the album for the weekly youth pages in our local newspaper :D

Heartbeat is definitely one of my favourite songs off of the album!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Talking of voices, I woke up this morning feeling quite croaky from dehydration and yelling along to all the music for 4 hours last night. I put the radio on and it was playing Have A Nice Day by the Stereophonics and I sang along and my voice sounded more like Kelly Jones' than it ever has before.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'