Unofficial Mills

Chris Moyles just mentioned UM

popbitcher

Chris Moyles has just told everyone to log on to chrismoyles.net, which he must know will crash the site.

When I tried posting on there I got a bit of a hostile reception along the lines of "getback to unofficialmills" but they were ok after a while.

They don't deserve to get flooded with new users just because we sent a card and they didn't ha ha :D

He'll be googlebombing them so they link to "birthday forgetters" next. :P

UM is a nice place

Bless, they said our birthday card was desperate, they sounded very desperate this week wanting a mention ;) Nice of them to talk about their huge sound archive and forum though. Things like this on both websites need mentioning, but it's not often DJs will do so (probably because of Beeb guidelines).

We got a mention through it too, haha.

Too be honest, I'm more of a Moyles fan that I am Mills (sorry Scott, you're still bley brilliant though) but I chose to join this forum because on .Net they constantly moan about Chris. I just feel like setting up an account and saying "IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIS SHOW JOHNNY VAUGHN NEEDS LISTNERS SO NAFF OF THIER AND STOP BORING US WITH YOUR "CHRIS IS CRAP" THREADS" Or something along those lines.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

I found this very amusing... Aled starting out kind of apologising for not having been on cm.net enough, and then seemingly giving UM better comments. Nice one Aled!

The work that goes into maintaining the clip archives both here and at cm.net (though I can't say I've looked at theirs) really is amazing though and a credit to the people that do it at both.

Why do they moan?

Chris Moyles will talk about chrismoyles.net for ten minutes a time and repeat the website address. I've noticed Scott will only briefly mention Unofficial Mills and that will only be in a minute link.

What more do they want?

The work that goes into maintaining the clip archives both here and at cm.net (though I can't say I've looked at theirs) really is amazing though and a credit to the people that do it at both.

i have to admit that the moylesworld soundvault is incredible to be honest. then they have been at it a lot longer than us.

Why do they moan?

Chris Moyles will talk about chrismoyles.net for ten minutes a time and repeat the website address. I've noticed Scott will only briefly mention Unofficial Mills and that will only be in a minute link.

What more do they want?

we'll have to get a few um deaths going and see if that makes them happier.

on the grid.

I tried to post a welcome post and the first reply I got was someone asking me where I was from because I just made a little type o, I said 'welcoming me!' and not 'welcome me!' So I stormed out and left. This place is like a 100 times better, it had a nice theme too, not one that looks like it used to be green but then all the smokers make it brown.:D