Unofficial Mills

Adrian Chiles on the Moyles show

Jono

I think Moyles is quite right in his 30 minute ruling, if people cannot be bothered getting up in the morning to arrive on time it's not exactly Moyles' problem. As he stated the day Adrian manages to be on time for the one show, why can't he be on time for the radio?

The excuse that the car didnt turn up to collect him aswell wasnt really a valid one, there are plenty of taxi's and other methods of transport to get around London.

The excuse that the car didnt turn up to collect him aswell wasnt really a valid one, there are plenty of taxi's and other methods of transport to get around London.

It depends, I guess, on whether this was BBC transport organised by Radio 1. In which case they should have been sympathetic.

But at the same time an appointment is an appointment, and you should do anything to make sure you get there on time.

I totally aprove of Chris's tardiness rule. He gets to Radio 1, at an ungodly hour, on time, 5 days a week.

His guests have agreed to do a radio programme at a certain time. I couldn't possibly turn up half an hour late for work - and have had to fork out for a taxi to get there on time more than once. I don't think getting a cab would exactly ruin Adrian Chiles... He did mention food poisoning however...?

That said, I thought the interveiw was really entertaining, and I'm very glad he was given a second chance.

Is he mad though? Did anyone hear how far he planned to cycle for Sport Relief over 2 days? Something like 300 miles or more.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I totally aprove of Chris's tardiness rule. He gets to Radio 1, at an ungodly hour, on time, 5 days a week.

Must be difficult to get motivated enough to get out of bed when you are earning over half a million pounds a year :rolleyes:

"It was revealed Moyles, 33, earns more than twice as much as any other Radio 1 DJ with a salary of over £600,000."