Unofficial Mills

Eurovision 2008

Jono

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless Scott takes over :D

What an excellent idea. I think he'd do a fantastic job. Let's see how his clips are on Annie Mac's show tomorrow, then discuss this further and decide whether or not he's a potential candidate for the job.

We could start a campaign...

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

:shock: we were rubbish & ended up last :giggle:

as the other r1 dj's have sung on telly, edith & moyles i think that as scott LOVES eurovison soooooooooo much, he should go & sing in moscow next year :D

jono, scott listens to you, make it happen !

:)

Colin sang on Comic Relief does Fame Academy - maybe he, Moyles and Edith could sing in harmony, Peter Paul and Mary style?

Scott is far more suited to the commentary. If he took Chappers along as well there could be some very funny exchanges - especially after a few dozen vodkas.

UM is a nice place

Wow, looks like there was a lot of activity on this thread last night, shame I couldn't comment. All I have to say is that Sebastien Tellier was ROBBED. And the voting really is getting ridiculous now. Wouldn't be surprised if Terry Wogan did pull out of doing the commentating next year.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Scott seemed to be in hysterics judging by the clip of crazy laughing that Annie Mac played today.

It's very sad that France didn't win and that Andy Abraham didn't get a few more votes. I can't believe Sir Terry will ever give up this gig though - it's probably a bit like childbirth in that after a while your desire to do it again makes you stuff the less pleasant memories into a little locked drawer in the back of your subconscious and ignore them.

UM is a nice place

For so many years i have suggesting we rig it but nobody listens... seriously how difficult can it possibly be to get 12 points from Andorra and San Marino? Both tiny countrys a couple of thousand pound on voting should do it :P then thats a minimum of 24 better than last night :)

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com