Unofficial Mills

Just dropping in to say hi!

Scott Mills

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you really wanted to solve the conspiracy as to whether Scott's post count goes beyond 9 you could always check the IP which the Scott Mills account was signed up on and search for other accounts on the same IP, that is presuming both accounts are used on the same studio computer :D

Attunement.png

if you really wanted to solve the conspiracy as to whether Scott's post count goes beyond 9 you could always check the IP which the Scott Mills account was signed up on and search for other accounts on the same IP, that is presuming both accounts are used on the same studio computer :D

He could be tricking us by using studio PC as one acount and home or library PC for another. Crafty one that Mills

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Hi Scott, dunno how to put it properly now cz i'm so thrilled to see your msg at my first log-on to my new account here at unofficialmills.com. Well actually I've been listening to ur show for quite a few months now. I'm from Vietnam and it does help improve my english a lot, though admittedly some of your inside jokes doesn't make much sense to my limited understanding :D. Anyway, please say hello to Chappers, Becky and the one that doesn't speak. Love y'all !!!

P/s: hey guess what? you were in my dream lst night, I saw you walking by and i waved at you but you didn't seem to pay much attention, i thought you aint hav a clue who i really was :(. So now you know me, give me a sign if you do care :). Can't wait to hear from you. Thuy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Funny you should say that, he was in the first draft of the above post, but I dropped him in favour of TOWDS :P

Ha! You actually construct and draft your posts? :P

Sam the internet guy is my second fav on the team. If Scott were to leave, I'd want STIG to replace him.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!1:shock: Just realized! Sam The Internet Guy. STIG!!!!

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru