Unofficial Mills

3rd February to 9th February 2008

Jono

I like being able to watch things when I want to. TV schedules stress me out, my life is ruled by timetables enough already without my leisure being timetabled as well. Also we only have 1 TV between 5 of us here.

Meh, get Sky+. Sorted it out for us. The only thing I watch is the soaps. I don't get all this iPlayer stuff. Too much hassle and clogs my computer up.

Lost is as bad as 2 Pints of Larger if you ask me. Seems to go on forever and ever. Then again if it was repeated more I'd perhaps understand it better.

I reckon the actors will be dead before we will be dead, then they'll be buggered. They'll have to do what Dot does and talk on cassette tapes to continue the story.

Paramore's cover of Kaiser Chiefs' Love's Not a Competition from the Live Lounge was good. And Hayley looks fit in the pictures online.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only bloody pancake day tomorrow. So chances are there'll be family arguments during tomorrow's Your Views as we argue over who wants more, who is making it, who has made the mess and whatever.

Not such a religious day when your parents are effing and jeffing!

Well said about Lost Scott - the less episodes of that program the better!

It'll be like ruddy Neighbours soon. That leaves BBC One on Friday for Five. No one cares when things go from BBC, ITV or Channel 4 to alien channels.

It's not like we can pick up Channel 5 on normal telly here. Not so much a problem with Freeview though.

'I wanna have another go ON you.' :shock:

She sounds like a bouncey castle.

Isn't that 'bouncy', miss?

It's been busy on here today - mark my words - no one will be on tomorrow and I'll be all alone!

It'll be like ruddy Neighbours soon. That leaves BBC One on Friday for Five. No one cares when things go from BBC, ITV or Channel 4 to alien channels.

It's not like we can pick up Channel 5 on normal telly here. Not so much a problem with Freeview though.

It's been busy on here today - mark my words - no one will be on tomorrow and I'll be all alone!

Thatll be my flatmate annoyed then - she loves Neighbours and we cant pick up channel five or freeview here.

And Ill be here tomorrow Jono - I cant be bothered with making pancakes its toomuch hassel.

Neighbours is actually AMAZING at the moment. Which reminds me, i need to get my mate to record Wednesdays and Fridays episodes as i will not be here. i will miss the evening repeats too for those who like to state the obvious :D:P

Nah, Hollyoaks is where it's all at. You'll be telling me you watch Echo Beach next.

I gotta go now. see you tomorrow (you're not going to be on your own jono, don't worry)

I just need someone to hold my hand to get me through it all :cry:

That Alex Zane is up next. I love him on those T4 shows.

And to add to the soaps discussion - they are all rubbish!

Just 'cos you don't have a telly! TTFN 'Anish.