Unofficial Mills

3rd February to 9th February 2008

Jono

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Except there's always a bunch of kids who go really fast and get in your way and make you fall over!

Eurgh, there's usually a bunch of kids chatting on the edge when you're trying to get past. Great if they're fit, rubbish if they're chavvy men.

Skating off? If they're rubbish they're hardly gonna do that! I did end up smiling at some girl on the way out who kept going past me. 'Bout as exciting as it got.

No, I'd skate off. Once I ended up in the middle of a load of guys speed skating, but they ended up being lovely and made sure they didn't send me flying, that's as close to romance on the ice as I've got.

Or maybe he's got something going on with one of us geeks? UM conspiracy #565457

Are you owning up? :shock:

I also didn't understand what he wanted people to text in, I thought he wanted the number of people they'd been with, not their phone number. Not that I'm considering texting in, because it's less than 54 so therefore not interesting.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Jono's in a bitchy mood today! - Cruisin for a bruisin.....except I'm too lazy to go to Norfolk and give it to him...

jono, punch yourself in the arm REALLY hard!

that'll be from me

My arm hurts from the skating last night as it is. No dodgy jokes as I did end up in McDonalds' toilets. But that was only because my bladder was full.

Haha, today is something we call "fastelavn" (it's a bit like carnival, only the costumes people wear can be a lot more creative and entertaining) and my sister has got the best outfit EVER. I'll post some pictures in a second - and don't try to stop me.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Are you owning up? :shock:

I also didn't understand what he wanted people to text in, I thought he wanted the number of people they'd been with, not their phone number. Not that I'm considering texting in, because it's less than 54 so therefore not interesting.

I should hope so young missy...although I know the reputation Nottingham Uni girls have so it's probably not far off!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

You told me you needed that £20K for a new server farm!

Oh that was when I had plans to launch Unofficial Spoony. I knew that'd be a success. Sadly that went out of the window...

I should hope so young missy...although I know the reputation Nottingham Uni girls have so it's probably not far off!

*Changes university offers to Nottingham Trent*

So does game include the Brucie bonuses?

does this mean it's only the act of penetration that is counted?

Got a lot of secrets in the closet then?

Oh by the way, you need to all join the Scott Mills show fan page on Unofficial Mills. It's annoying me that there's another group with 6,000 members and some bloke claiming to be The One That Doesn't Speak running it.

No, that's clearly Trent uni girls who have that reputation! I'm good, me. Too busy studying...

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

No, that's clearly Trent uni girls who have that reputation! I'm good, me. Too busy studying...

Well that's what I thought about my friends. Last night though my friend ended her drunken text with "I need to phone my boyfriend and put the webcam on". Is that how all girls sort out their needs in long distant relationships? :|