Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

just had a call from Visa, some thieving f:*ing wanker has tried to use my credit card :grrr: i have never even used this card online !!!

didn't get any money off me or anything but it's no the point, if i ever got hold of him/them they would get their face kicked in !!!

That absolutely sucks Alan! I hate people like that, most likely a tosser on benefits. Theiving wankers. I've had mine robbed once and I was in Puerto Rico at the time. Took all my cards, passport and my phone. On the bright side nothing got taken out of your account!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes in and we're losing already. Marvellous.

Make that 3 nil and it's not even half time. At least vaguely try to play football, Canaries.

League 1 for the loss. Ahh well, maybe a little stint in the third tier will get their collective arses into gear.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

What really pisses me off is that I was only three pointys off. Stupid idiots.

Appealing against the decision, but like they'll listen...

I know what you mean, my fiance is in the exact same position through no fault of his own (maybe ginetic) had a cardiac arrest on the plane from mexico, now he has had to wrap up his business and cannot do anything that he is trained for as it's all electric and he now had a defib fitted. Cant drive and has to rely on me & his mum, on £60 a week sick so deffinately not fair and these politicians are mithering about expenses, they should live in the real world!!!:x

League 1 for the loss. Ahh well, maybe a little stint in the third tier will get their collective arses into gear.

Something had better. Maybe they'll try actually getting a team not just using a ridiculous amount of players on loan now. Gah, I'm still pissed off at losing so badly to Charlton. Fupping Charlton! Ffs.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

maybe its moved that happens sometimes as i get it, it seems like they try to move but cannot & the pressure builds up sort of how a earthquake does & then it just moves thus you get lots of pain, but if it keeps feeling painful its best to get it checked out.

:)

I'm feeling a bit stressed today. I'm a bit fed up being at everyone's beck and call at the moment, and it feels like other people are too much in control of my life. As I'm trying to change my job at the moment, I've approached the job centre, and this stupid woman rang me at almost 5 last night (really short notice) to go and see her today, so I've had to drop all sorts of stuff, and I'm quite agitated.. and I don't really feel it's something I will be suited to.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Revision. Really don't know where to start with it. Arghhh.

I can't seem to stop sleeping. I sleep for 10 hours, get up, and I'm really tired again a few hours later. And I'm not moving on fast enough. I know there's nothing I can do about that but it's annoying me anyway. I've got to let go.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Having a bad day.

1. Woke up 15 minites after lesson started
  2. Forgot my college stuff
  3. EMA doesnt go in till tomorrow because of bank holiday
  4. Im hungry
  5. My mobile has ran out of credit and battery
  6. I left my vaseline at home and i have sore lips
  7. My PAYG internet has ran out of money
  8. Im poor
  9. Im about to sneeze

Kitty <3

The following post from aled.info

By S4B to I Reject Reality:

"I think you should go to work rather than out on a jolly, the country is in enough of a bad state without paying people to go to Alton Towers! Get a job, keep taking the tablets and get on with life. I have suffered for years with chronic clinical depression and aggrophobia is part and parcel of it so I'm not just talking out my arse. I am sorry you suffer but getting the country to pay for you to go out to a theme park is just disgusting".

Viv To - I Reject Reality! I think this is a disgusting post to you, I really do!! Alton Towers may seem a bit mad, but it's getting you out and about amongst people. Sooner or later you will be a cool member of Society again, but it'll be in your own time... In the meantime, I hope all your benefits get sorted out!! :-)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0