What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh, I know. I once pulled a toilet door off (accident, I will add). Didn't realised the door was being sorted by some people, I approached the door from the wrong side, the door came off and down on my head. I heard a yell of "OMG, are you alright". I was.

Then a guy from the bar approached with an "accident book" which he wanted me to sign. I refused to do so, saying it was the best laugh I had had in weeks. :hahaha:

Also, I was out on a date with someone at this time who refused to have a second date. No humour whatsoever. I also sent him a number of drunken texts from the train, missed my stop on the train, had to get a taxi home. When I got home, I was still laughing....

:hahaha: Pure madness, and it was great !! :hahaha:

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I saw a whole row of cars with their wipers all in the air and some with cones placed on them.

The cones thing is pretty common actually, if I'm working early at the weekend I often see cars in town that have had this done to them. Usually happens on George Street which is a bit poncey and up itself, so make of that what you will.....

Not impressed with censorship

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like the musical comedy/charity raising duo Amateur Transplants (who brought you such classics as

, and
among others) is now just Adam Kay after disagreement with former fellow amateur Suman Biswas and his unavailability for touring due to going back to the profession of healing fulltime. :( Much as it's good to see it continue (pending possible legal or other action by Suman), it just won't be the same :(

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Just as I thought I was free from school for the summer after having my final exam today I suddenly remembered I have my work experience next week in my old primary school. Joy.

On the plus side I am seeing Rhod Gilbert a week tomorrow so that should get me through it

And I won't sit down,

And I won't shut up,

But most of all I will not grow up <3

being angry comes with the job though, some of us just manage to control or hide our anger. I got shitty with someone for the first time yesterday, I felt so proud :D To be fair though, I was running late and she was taking so long with her peasant offspring in the buggy that I actually didn't realise there was still someone wanting off, so when I closed the doors and pulled away she moaned and I snapped back at her.

I could not work on buses. Think I would jump on someone, get them on the floor by the neck (or something similar).

When I am travelling on a certain route sometimes there is a female bus driver (who looks like an ape with stand on end hair) who hates me. Really nice to everyone else but me. I had no change twice on one week (I think buses should have change) and she nearly had a breakdown - informed me I had dared come on the bus twice in the one week with notes.

I had no change twice on one week (I think buses should have change) and she nearly had a breakdown - informed me I had dared come on the bus twice in the one week with notes.

I like the no change policy, it not only protects the drivers from accusations of theft but it also means there is almost zero chance of someone trying to come on board and rob us. I never know how much is in the vault on board but I imagine its several hundred pounds. I wouldn't feel too safe going certain places knowing I had that much beside my left leg.

There is a simple answer to the notes problem, and its one I would say to anyone. Just make sure you have enough change for bus fares before planning on going somewhere ;)

I like the no change policy,

Good enough idea in principle, but then why should us passengers have to buy things from shops, just especially to have change!! :hahaha:

Thing is... there isn't one in Ayrshire - this lady has created one for this bus service. AND, this is a small bus from Stagecoach where she does not even have to deal with large amounts of passengers. It seems she has "favourite" passengers, and I am not one of them. :-(

ALSO: another thing about bus drivers - there is an EXPRESS which goes to Glasgow - I was out in the pouring rain, and this was the only bus available, so I stopped it. Driver went ape because I was only travelling under a mile further along the road.

Not that I am a difficult kind of passenger at all as well.

O, and some drivers don't like music just that bit too loud. Got told off for playing my walkman too loud one morning.

O, and some drivers don't like music just that bit too loud. Got told off for playing my walkman too loud one morning.

That's not so much some Drivers 'not liking it too loud' as common courtesy policy by most Bus companies... All the different bus companies round here have posters or some sort of signage asking to keep PERSONAL music playing Personal rather than disturbing other passengers with it.

Anyways... Bank Card expired today, no sign of a new one yet so gonna be a little bit fucked if I need it in next few days.

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...