Unofficial Mills

Upstaged on BBC Three

Jono

The video of Jonty off of BB seems to be being played tonight.

He played early last week too, obviously he didn't get through. Doesn't he just talk about the history of Britain the whole day? Granted he's smart, but people probably won't vote for him, they just know him as the guy off Big Brother.

Haven't seen yesterday's show yet, still on the Sky+. The acts don't look too interesting :rolleyes:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aww bless Scott looked freezing tonight. I cannot understand why there are so few people in the audience for the live show. The boxes are just a couple of minutes away from one of the busiest areas of nightlife in the center of Bristol. The production team should be able to whip up a good crowd,so why aren't they?

The fact that Scott has amazing legs does help, I'll admit.

At least I'm not the only one, it's a strange fascination :D

Haven't seen yesterday's yet but Scott has been toning down the make-up daily, looks much better now.

Those comedians really aren't very funny, unless they just have badly edited best bits :confused:

It's near midnight to night, and I can't work out what was part of the show and what I have dreamt. I didn't dream some guy was jumping around shouting fish did I?

Scott's looking a bit made up again tonight. Or his hair has been cut. Something is different.

He ended up jumping around the stage? Oh, God. I turned it off when Scott lost it a bit. It got a bit too freaky for me.

As for the difference in the way he looked, I think it was the hair. It'd been gelled up, I think. I'm not complaining though - it looked lovely.

I saw a bit of it this time. Maybe it's my TV, but Scott didn't look orange at all! :shock: He looked very good though.

My contacts in the YouTube community tell me Alex may not appear as part of the Vloggers and morale is low in the group. This may be a false rumour so Alex can surprise us or to change the betting odds, I don't know. If Alex doesn't take part then the Vloggers may fall apart and not win, as it's generally acknowledged that he's the driving force.

UM is a nice place

I saw a bit of it this time. Maybe it's my TV, but Scott didn't look orange at all! :shock: He looked very good though.

My contacts in the YouTube community tell me Alex may not appear as part of the Vloggers and morale is low in the group. This may be a false rumour so Alex can surprise us or to change the betting odds, I don't know. If Alex doesn't take part then the Vloggers may fall apart and not win, as it's generally acknowledged that he's the driving force.

Someone needs to explain to me what exactly the Vloggers do. I didn't see them when they were on stage but all the highlights that have been shown of them are terrible.

So if the Vloggers go, doesn't that make Polekitten top of the table :shock:

"I thought you were going to say you'd never been on a computer before, that'd explain it..."

Oh touché Scott Mills.

He looks such a numpty in a high visibility jacket, hard hat and wellingtons... And the blonde one in 'Medusa's Curse' is rather fit.

Tonight's was much better than last night's - I didn't even turn over halfway through! The spider that ran across the living room did have most of my attention for the last ten minutes though.

Sounds like the spider may win!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road