Unofficial Mills

27th January to 2nd February 2008

Jono

After seeing Scott's arse in a skirt last week I don't think I want to know about leotards!

Boo, I have to wait until Sunday to watch SWMAD because I've not got freeview here.

Yeah Sunday night is Sex With Mum And Dad night as I'm working when it's on tonight.

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After seeing Scott's arse in a skirt last week I don't think I want to know about leotards!

Now you mention it, the traditional leather skirt worn by the original ancient gladiators would look good on Scott - you can't really wear boxers under those though, he'd have to go for a thong I think.

UM is a nice place

Now you mention it, the traditional leather skirt worn by the original ancient gladiators would look good on Scott - you can't really wear boxers under those though, he'd have to go for a thong I think.

Alright toooooo far!

Take a trip with Radio 1's Scott Mills. I thought this was house for a minute, now that would be funny, they were right about the east and west ring :D

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO0QuIK8Abw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO0QuIK8Abw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Hello there! Sorry I was writing to a bloke in The Sun who was moaning about the news in Norfolk. He'd been here for a meal and said there was nothing exciting on the news here. What does he want, gun crime?

Drive by shooting on the local village green?

Apparently the most exciting news was the renaming of a B Road. He said people should think of 'heading south' instead of Look East. The irony of it all was he'd had a "delightful lunch" in a village a mile or two away. I said the whole reason we live here is because there's no gun crime or rape, etc.

Anyway we had a bank broken into the other night. Proper EastEnders story line though. The chippy came out and was moaning as no one could buy chips whilst the road was blocked off :D