• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Realplayer is a git.

Still, at least it's working now!

Good morning team!

Just use real alternative its so much better plays all the stuff but none of system hog/ crap that is real player

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm

Also if you haven't got it then CC cleaner it cleans all the junk from your computer and is free and ace

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

Anyway the back to the show it was back on form after the xmas break that deranged woman was on again oh dear.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I had no idea that Scott was in for Moyles until this morning when I switched on my radio... oops. I really should listen to the show more. :oops:

I'd also like to say that I'm very impressed to see so many of you on here at 7 in the morning...

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Same here my clock radio just clicked on and I wondered why they'd given chappers the breakfast show :shock:

He'd never turn up! I'm sure they'd rather give Lisa I'Anson the job again...

I think Scott should become 'Scott Bob Mills' for darts. His song could be Spongebob Squarepants.

Scott: "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"

*Raises hands*

Audience: "Scott Bob Squarepants... Wayyyy!"

I had no idea that Scott was in for Moyles until this morning when I switched on my radio... oops. I really should listen to the show more. :oops:

I was expecting to hear Chris Moyles at 9am when my radio woke me up, however I heard Scott. Still, it was a nice surprise. No way I'm getting up at 6:30am, but I should be up in time for some of the show tomorrow.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'm just listening to the podcast now, and I just thought I'd say that Scott's cry of "YOU JUST SENT THAT TO MY MUM!" made me giggle like...er, a teenage girl.

Me too. although I was waiting for it to happen.

I think Scott and Chappers are sounding pretty perky, considering they're getting up at the crack of dawn in the most depressing part of the year (celebrations finished, COLD/DARK mornings).

I'm also beginning to change my opinion slightly on Nihal. OK, he'll never be S&C, but he has made me smile a bit.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.